Wesley Preschool Kids Celebrate Red Nose Day!
Wesley Memorial Preschool
AGES 2 YEARS THROUGH Pre-K
Contact Terri Deese, Director, at 483-4869
or email Preschool for more information
Why Choose Wesley Preschool?
Wesley strives to be the best preschool possible. Some of the qualities that set us apart are:
- Christian values, morals and principles taught and upheld
- 3 Star Rating from Department of Human Services (highest rating)
- Accredited by United Methodist Association of Preschools
- Gold Sneaker Facility
- Low student-teacher ratio
- Longest preschool day in area (9:00-1:30)
- Early Care available from 8:00-9:00
- All Teachers are required to have a College Degree and/or CDA Certificate
- Professional and experienced staff with longevity
- Use Creative Curriculum by Diane Trister Dodge and Laura J Colker, EdD
- Culturally Diverse
- Accept children of all abilities
- Chapel Weekly
What Does Our Day Look Like?
The hours of the Wesley Preschool are 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Monday through Friday during the school year. Early care and extended care is available for an extra fee. The program operates according to the Johnson City Schools’ Calendar.
A typical day at the Wesley Preschool includes center time, art activities, circle time, at least 30 minutes of gross motor activities (play time/gym time) and lunch. Lunch is brought from home.
Early Care is offered from 8:00-9:00 with prior notice. Cost monthly is $30 for two days, $40 for three days and $60 for five days. This is paid on a monthly basis with tuition.
Fees for 2018-2019
$60 per child (per school year)
For three-day program
For five-day program
$40 (monthly) for three-day program
$60 (monthly) for five-day program
$10.00 per day
Extended hours are 1:30-4:00
Pre-register at beginning of the month for the days intended to use.