- Listen to Sunday’s Sermon online click here
- Preschool Registration for 2019-2020 year now open
- 5th Sunday Family Event, March 31st – 9:40 (Gym)
- Rise Against Hunger, April 6th – 9:45-12:00 – click here to register or donate
- Food for March is macaroni and cheese. Our goal is 300 boxes. Please place in marked containers in the Narthex or the Drop off bin as you enter the Office Suites. Items due by March 31st.
- Mission Emphasis for March is for Ronald McDonald House. They need: sugar, cereal, snack foods, condiments, splenda and tea. And The Washington County Animal Shelter. They need: Kitten/Puppy canned food and Cat/Dog dry food, old towels, rugs, blankets, sheets for bedding. Please drop off in the Tower Area drop off bin by March 31st.