- Listen to Sunday’s Sermon online click here
- The Gathering for 5th & 6th grade, August 13, 20 & 27 from 5:00-7:00 at the church
- Roots for youth 7th-12th, August 13 & 27th, 6:15-8:00
- XYZ Outing, August 16th, 10:00 am
Mission Opportunities News
- Food for Good Sam for August is Canned Beans (not green). Our goal is 300 cans. Please place in marked containers in the Narthex or the Drop off bin as you enter the Office Suites. Items due by August 31st.
- Mission Emphasis for August is supplies for Boys & Girls Club. These are items they use daily to keep the place clean and germ free. They need: Swifter Sweepers, Swifter Dry Pads, Brooms & Dust Pans and Clorox Wipes). Please place in marked containers in the Narthex or the Drop off bin as you enter the Office Suites. Items due by August 31st.
- Rise Against Hunger – September 14th – 5:00-7:00 in collaboration with ETSU Wesley Foundation. Will be held at the Culp Center. Lots of volunteers needed. Please click here to register to help and/or give donation online.