- Listen to Sunday’s Sermon online click here
- Midday Bible Study, Thursdays at 11:00
- Rise Against Hunger Packaging Event, April 29th
- May 7th Getting Started Lunch, noon
Mission Opportunities News
- Food for Good Sam for May is Peanut Butter. Our goal is 300 jars. Please place in marked containers in the Narthex or the Drop off bin as you enter the Office Suites. Items due by May 31st.
- Mission Emphasis for May is backpacks with school supplies for Liberia. This is the hands on mission project for Annual Conference.Each kit is to be in a backpack and contain:1—12” ruler *1 compass / protractor set for math *1—10—12 pack of pens (blue or black) *1—10 –12 pack of pencils *1 pack of erasers *2 pencil sharpeners *3 spiral notebooks (70 count) *1 small Bible (new or used) *Please do not purchase King James Version as they are trying to learn to read English. (See Missy for a Bible) *1 backpack
*A $5.00 donation for packing and shipping is to accompany each kit
*Please place shipping funds in an envelope and tape to the top of your backpack.
*Backpacks are to be placed in the Drop off Bin by May 31st.