Amplify (5th-6th grade) usually meets 1-2 times a month for events or activities.
Soulfood for Senior High Youth meets 2-3 Sunday nights a month in people’s homes for dinner and discussion
5:30-8. See Sunday’s bulletin or your newsletter for whose home.
- Thrive for Junior High is a small group gathering at the church twice a month.
- Sunday School for all youth meets on Sunday mornings at 9:40 in the youth room.
- Resurrection Youth Conference every January in Pigeon Forge, for 6-12 grade youth.
- Camping Trip to Roan Mtn. every May, for 6-12 grade youth.
- Mission trip in the summer, for 9-12 grade youth.
- Service opportunities like Family Promise, ASP, Second Harvest Food Bank
- Fun outings and activities at the church
- Conference events like Gifts & Talents, Farmapalooza, & CCYM elections